Candy Cane Cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 mini candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 4 mini candy canes
- Heat milk until hot, but not boiling.
- Whisk in chocolate and crushed candy canes until melted.
- Pour into four mugs; top with whipped cream and garnish with a candy cane.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.