Cranberry Apple Spritzer
Quench your thirst with refreshing wine, fruit juice and sparkling water.
- 2 cups chilled dry white wine, nonalcoholic wine or apple juice
- 1 cup chilled cranberry-apple juice
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- Apple slices, if desired
- Fresh mint sprig, if desired
- Mix wine, juice and sparkling water.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with apple and mint if desired.
Yield: 6 servings (3/4 cup each)
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 0); Total
Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 5 mg; Total Carbohydrate 8 g
(Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 0g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 16 %; Calcium 0%; Iron 2 %
Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit; 1 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Betty Crocker 2007/TM General Mills
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.