Serve this Cranberry Punch warm when you're coming in from the cold. Or,
serve cold in a punch bowl at a holiday party.
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 3 McCormick® Cinnamon Sticks
- 8 McCormick® Whole Cloves
- Mix all ingredients in large saucepot or Dutch oven.
- Simmer 30 minutes or until hot. Remove whole spices before serving.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to serve cold.
- Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Yield: 13 (1-cup) servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):