Creamy Coffee Eggnog
Yield: 18 servings, about 1/2 cup each
- 1 quart (4 cups) freshly brewed Maxwell House Coffee or Yuban Coffee, cooled
- 1 quart (4 cups) eggnog
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Beat coffee, eggnog, 3 cups of the whipped topping and the cinnamon in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Serve topped with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
- Store leftover eggnog in refrigerator.
For a lower fat eggnog, prepare as directed using low-fat eggnog and Cool whip Lite Whipped Topping.
JAZZ IT UP: Stir in 1 cup rum before chilling.
Per serving: Calories 130 Total fat 8g Saturated fat 6g Cholesterol 35mg Sodium 35mg Carbohydrate 13g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 11g Protein 2g Vitamin A 2% DV Vitamin C 0% DV Calcium 8% DV Iron 0% DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company