- 4 cups milk, divided
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla
pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton refrigerated or frozen
fat free egg product, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- In large bowl combine 2 cups of milk and pudding mix. Beat 1 minute or until
- Add remaining 2 cups of milk, egg product, vanilla extract, rum extract, salt
and nutmeg. Beat well.
- Cover; refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Contributed to Recipe Goldmine by Matthew Goff.