Frothy Cappuccino Punch
Serve this holiday beverage for breakfast when you have family and friends over for a holiday brunch or enjoy it during a quiet winter evening by the fire!
- 1 gallon freshly brewed, double-strength ground coffee*, chilled
- 3 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk, chilled, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, made into curls
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Pour coffee into large punch bowl. Combine 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in blender; blend until frothy. Add milk mixture to coffee.
- Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and remaining sugar.
- Add scoops of ice cream to punch and top with chocolate curls.
- Ladle punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Yield: 50 servings
* Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee to every 6 ounces of water. Vary measurements to suit your individual taste.
To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler across a bar of NESTL TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Vary the width of your curls by using different sides of the chocolate bar.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com