Frothy Cappuccino Punch
Serve this holiday beverage for breakfast when you have family and friends over
for a holiday brunch or enjoy it during a quiet winter evening by the fire!
- 1 gallon freshly brewed, double-strength ground coffee*, chilled
- 3 cans (12
fluid ounces each) NESTLE CARNATION Evaporated Milk, chilled, divided
- 1 cup granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, made into curls
- Ground cinnamon
- Pour coffee into large punch bowl. Combine 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup
sugar and vanilla extract in blender; blend until frothy. Add milk mixture to coffee.
- Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and remaining sugar.
- Add scoops of ice cream to punch and top with chocolate curls.
- Ladle punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Yield: 50 servings
* Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee to every 6 ounces of water.
Vary measurements to suit your individual taste.
To make chocolate curls, carefully draw
a vegetable peeler across a bar of NESTL TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Vary the
width of your curls by using different sides of the chocolate bar.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.