Luscious Strawberry Party Punch
Whatever the occasion, this pretty 'n pink punch will add just the right
- 1 (48-ounce) bottle Cran-Strawberry Cranberry Strawberry
Juice Drink, chilled
- 2 quarts strawberry ice milk or ice cream, softened
cups frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 (12-ounce) cans lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Combine cranberry strawberry drink, ice milk and strawberries in a large punch
bowl. Use a rotary beater or wire whisk to thoroughly combine ingredients until
- Gently stir in soda just before serving.
Yield: about 50 (1/3-cup) servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.