- 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup KOOL-AID Tropical Punch Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft
- 1/3 cup KOOL-AID Cherry Flavor Sugar-Sweetened
Soft Drink Mix
- 2 quarts (8 cups) cold water ice cubes
- Mix cranberry juice cocktail, cloves and cinnamon sticks in medium saucepan.
Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 5 minutes;
- Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves; discard.
- Place soft drink mixes in punch bowl just before serving. Add cold water;
stir until drink mixes are completely dissolved. Stir in cranberry juice mixture.
- Add ice cubes.
11 servings, 1 cup each
Substitute KOOL-AID Cherry Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix for the tropical
punch flavor soft drink mix.
Nutritional Information: Calories 110 Total fat 0 g Saturated fat 0 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 5 mg Carbohydrate 29 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 28 g Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 0 %V Vitamin C 50 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: