White Chocolate Mocha with
Mint and Honey Cream
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 2 1/2 cups whipped cream, divided
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup espresso coffee
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- Crushed mints (optional garnish)
- Add the milk and 2 cups of the whipped cream into a medium-size saucepan
and heat over high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Add the white chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of the honey. Turn heat down
to medium-low and add the coffee and the mint extract. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- For the honey cream, add 1/2 cup of the whipped cream and 1 tablespoon of
honey into a small bowl and mix using an electric mixer. Keep beating until
peaks form when you lift the beater.
- Pour the white chocolate mocha into mugs and top off with the honey cream.
- Garnish with crushed mints.
Recipe and photo credit:
National Honey Board