White Chocolate Peppermint-Mallow Martini
This festive martini combines smooth white chocolate with cool peppermint for
the perfect holiday cocktail.
- Marshmallow sundae topping
- 2 peppermint candies, crushed
- 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon peppermint schnapps
- 1/4 cup white chocolate liqueur
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in marshmallow topping then crushed peppermint
- Drizzle some marshmallow topping on inside of glass; place glass in freezer.
- In a shaker with ice, add vodka, schnapps, and the liqueur. Shake until mixed;
pour into prepared glass.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint.
prep time 5 min
total time 10 min
Yield: 1 serving
The recipe can be easily doubled or tripled. Make up desired amount of martini
glasses and freeze ahead of time. Use a pitcher to mix drink ingredients.
If you prefer to measure alcohol in ounces, 1 ounce equals 2 tablespoons.
Blogger Arlene Cummings of Cooking With Sugar shares a favorite recipe.
Recipe and photo credit: