Caramel Pull-Apart Wreath
Kick off your holiday brunch with ooey- gooey, cinnamon- flavored coffee
cake, deliciously drizzled with buttery brown sugar.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 (7.5 ounce) cans Pillsbury® refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 roll Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot® strawberry chewy fruit snack (from 4.5-ounce box)
- Green and red candy-coated chocolate candies
- Grease or spray 12-cup Bundt® cake pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into 10
biscuits; cut each in quarters. Shake quarters in bag to coat; place in pan.
Mix butter and brown sugar; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10
minutes. Meanwhile, unroll fruit snack. To shape into a bow, make a 1 3/4-inch
loop 5 inches from end; secure by pressing firmly to fruit snack. Make 5 additional
loops, with one in center of bow, leaving remainder of fruit snack for ribbon.
Press loops together to secure. Set aside.
- Turn wreath upside down. Place bow on top of wreath. Place red and green
candies on wreath for holly and leaves. Pull apart to serve.
- Serve warm.
Prep Time: 25 Min | Total Time: 1 Hr 30 Min | Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving (Undecorated)) Calories 350 (Calories
from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg;
Sodium 730mg; Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 1g, o Sugars 31g), Protein 4g
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 4
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
®Bundt is a registered trademark of Northland Aluminum Products, Inc., Minneapolis,
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):