Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
This is another Rhodes recipe for a fast and fabulous way to share Cinnamon
Rolls, an all time favorite, with loved ones!
- 11 Rhodes Traditional or AnyTime!® Cinnamon Rolls
- Cream cheese frosting, included with rolls
- Green food coloring
- Cherry candies
- Center one roll near the top of a large sprayed baking sheet. Arrange rolls
in three more rows 1-inch apart, adding one additional roll to each row, forming
a tree. Add one roll to the bottom to form the trunk. If using Any Time! rolls,
bake according to package instructions.
- For traditional rolls, cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until
double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. Mix included frosting
with green food coloring.
- When cool decorate tree with frosting, candy cherries.
Servings: 12 | Prep Time: 5 min | Bake Time: 15-20 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):