- 1 1/2 cups Ocean Spray Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) loaf French bread
- Combine cranberries, sugar and red wine vinegar in a medium saucepan. Bring
to a boil. Add onion and garlic, return to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer on
low for 10 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- Pour into a glass bowl. Stir in basil and oregano. Cool at room temperature.
- Cut bread diagonally into 16 (3/4-inch) slices; brush both sides with oil.
Broil each side for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Top each slice with
Yield: 16 servings
Recipe and photo credit: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.