- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup regular yellow corn meal
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with
- In large bowl, stir flour, corn meal, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until
- Add eggs, milk and melted butter; stir with spoon until mixed.
- In small bowl, toss cranberries and 2 tablespoons sugar until coated. Fold into
batter. Spread into pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Serve warm.