Peppermint Pull-Apart Wreath
Your family and friends will love how crushed candy canes brings the taste
of the holidays.
- 20 Rhodes Dinner, thawed to almost room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 coarsely crushed peppermint candy cane or stick
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Cut each roll in half. Arrange rolls, cut side down, to form a thick circle
on a large baking sheet or pizza pan. Leave the center empty. Brush wreath with
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise slightly, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove wrap. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- Combine icing ingredients until smooth. Brush icing over wreath letting
it drip some.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane pieces over the top of wreath.
Servings: 8-10 | Prep Time: 15 min | Bake Time: 15-20 min
Recipe and photo credit: