Warm up with a refreshing twist, fun to make and delicious to eat.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed peppermint candy
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Roll each roll into a 16-inch rope. Roll each end in opposite directions
about 3 or 4 times. Pick up and pinch ends together. The breadstick will twist.
Place on a large sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let
rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine icing ingredients and brush over warm twists.
- Sprinkle with crushed
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min Servings: 12
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.