Peppermint and bread are a surprisingly delicious combination in this
beautiful holiday wreath creation.
- 16 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls thawed, but still cold
flavored non-stick cooking spray
- 1 peppermint candy cane or stick, coarsely crushed
- Christmas ribbon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- With scissors, cut each roll in half horizontally. Arrange 20 halves to form
a thick circle (cut side down) on a large sprayed baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Place remaining 12 halves on top.
- Spray rolls with butter flavored spray and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Drizzle icing over rolls and sprinkle with candy.
- Place ribbon on wreath.
Servings 16, Per Serving 2 pieces, Food Exchange: 2 Bread, 1 Fat
Calories 203, Fat 4gm, Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 228mg, Carbohydrate 35gm,
Dietary Fiber 1gm, Sugar 10gm, Protein 5gm
Recipe and photo credit:
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.