Savory Wreath Rolls
A perfect recipe to help with all of your Holiday entertaining this season.
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
or rosemary leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded asiago
- Fresh parsley or rosemary, if desired
- With scissors, cut rolls in half horizontally.
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic powder, salt and parsley or rosemary
- In another bowl, combine cheeses. Dip roll halves in butter mixture and
then cheese. Arrange cut side down on a large sprayed baking sheet or pizza
pan to form a 10-inch wreath. (Place 24 halves in a thick circle for the base
of the wreath, and place 12 halves on top.)
- Sprinkle any remaining cheese over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let
rise until double.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Brush with additional butter and garnish with fresh parsley or rosemary
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.