Cheesy Holiday Breakfast Bake
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 4 cups Sargento ChefStyle Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1 pound sausage or fully cooked ham
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place hash browns in a single layer in a greased 9 x 13 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and ham or sausage.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Pour over cheese and meat.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer until edges are golden brown. Check if done by inserting knife. If it comes out clean, breakfast is ready to eat.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 1 hr
Recipe courtesy of Susan Troyer, Frostheart Farm, Waterford, Pennsylvania.
Recipe and photo credit: American Dairy Association