Sugarplum Coffee Cake
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 18 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup
- Grease Bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Cut each roll in half. Dip in butter;
then roll in sugar mixture. Place half of the rolls in pan.
- Sprinkle with half of pecans and half of cherries.
- Drizzle with half of corn syrup.
- Repeat with remaining half of ingredients.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over top. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- Cover with greased plastic wrap and cloth towel. Let rise in warm place until doubled
in size (about 1 hour).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Uncover dough.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is deep golden brown.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter and remove pan.
- Serve warm to pull apart, or cool completely and slice.