Sugarplum Coffee Cake
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 18 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup
- Grease Bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Cut each roll in half. Dip in butter;
then roll in sugar mixture. Place half of the rolls in pan.
- Sprinkle with half of pecans and half of cherries.
- Drizzle with half of corn syrup.
- Repeat with remaining half of ingredients.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over top. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- Cover with greased plastic wrap and cloth towel. Let rise in warm place until doubled
in size (about 1 hour).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Uncover dough.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is deep golden brown.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter and remove pan.
- Serve warm to pull apart, or cool completely and slice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.