Candy Cane Cheesecake
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine first 3 ingredients and press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Blend sour cream, sugar, eggs, flour and both extracts until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and the 2 tablespoons butter.
- Stir in crushed candy.
- Pour into crust and bake on lowest rack of oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool (top may crack) and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from pan and serve.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream and garnish with candy cane if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.