- 3/4 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter
or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce)
jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup
whipping cream, whipped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs, nuts butter and sugar. Press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform
pan. Bake for 10 minutes; cool.
- In small saucepan soften gelatine in water and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Mix cream cheese and Marshmallow Creme until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatine mixture and cranberry sauce, mixing until well blended.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour over crust. Chill until firm.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and sliced orange rind if desired.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings