Mini Grasshopper Cheesecakes
Crushed cookie crumbs make up the base of these easy, tasty cheesecakes.
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup green crème de menthe liqueur*
- Sweetened whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut cookies into slices as directed on roll. Place
2 inches apart on 2 ungreased large cookie sheets.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are deep golden brown and crispy.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Crumble about half the cookies into fine crumbs to make 2 cups cookie crumbs.
- In small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Place foil baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups.
- Press about 1 tablespoon cookie mixture in bottom of each baking cup.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed,
scraping bowl frequently, until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Stir in liqueur.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the filling on top of each of the cookie crusts.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are set and centers are still slightly jiggly.
- Turn oven off, and open door slightly.
- Cool cheesecake in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until cheesecakes are chilled.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
prep time 20 min
total time 3 hr 40 min
*One teaspoon peppermint extract and 4 to 6 drops green food color can be substituted
for the crème de menthe liqueur.
Recipe and photo credit: