Philadelphia White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
This is a great dessert to share at a holiday party. At 16 servings, there's
enough for a crowd.
- 1 1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup
(1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese,
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S
or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate,
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 16 miniature candy
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends
of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and the butter; press firmly onto
bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and the extract in large bowl with electric mixer
on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
Pour over crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles. Top each piece with a dollop of
the whipped topping and a candy cane just before serving.
- Store any leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Yield: 16 servings, one piece each
Nutritional Information: Calories 440 Total fat 30 g Saturated fat 18 g Cholesterol
150 mg Sodium 320 mg Carbohydrate 35 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 27 g Protein 7 g
20 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 8 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Reprinted with permission from