Rum Raisin Bundt Cake
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 3 tablespoons reserved pineapple liquid
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease well a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Cake: Drain pineapple, pressing out 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice. Reserve 1/4 cup juice
for cake and 3 tablespoons for glaze.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, allspice and salt.
- Beat in flour mixture alternating with pineapple liquid
- Stir in pineapple, raisins and nuts. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Cool cake and spoon on glaze.
- Rum Glaze: Blend well and spoon over cooled cake.