Tiny Christmas Fruit Cakes
- 1/4 pound candied cherries, chopped
- 3 candied pineapple slices, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (6 ounce) can coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter (do not melt)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cut or chop fruit and nuts. Add fruit, nuts and coconut to milk, butter and vanilla
extract. Mix well.
- Grease tiny muffin tins very well and fill three-fourths full.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden on top.
- Remove carefully when cool.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.