Tres Leches Eggnog Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup of Promised Land Dairy Egg Nog
- 1/2 liter heavy whipping cream
- Prepare cake mix as directed, using a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- When cake comes out of the oven use a wooden pick to poke holes all over the cake.
- Stir the two milks and Promised Land Dairy Egg Nog together well and pour slowly over the warm cake so the milks seep into the holes.
- When the cake cools, whip the heavy whipping cream in a cool metal bowl and cover the cake.
- Decorate with red and green sprinkles and refrigerate.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Promised Land Dairy - promisedlanddairy.com