Walnut Praline Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Walnut Praline Topping
- 1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, brown sugar and butter; press firmly
on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Top with Walnut Praline Topping. Chill.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Walnut Praline Topping: In heavy saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine brown
sugar and whipping cream. Cook and stir until sugar dissolves. Simmer 5 minutes
or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in walnuts. Spoon evenly over cheesecake.
Yield: one (9-inch) cheesecake
Serving Size: 1/16 of a recipe
Nutrition Amount Per Serving: Calories 414, Fat Cal. 254, Total Fat 28.2g
(43% DV), Sat. Fat 14.7g (74% DV), Cholest. 109mg (36% DV), Sodium 229mg (9% DV),
**Potassium 133mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 21.1g (7% DV), Fiber 0.6g (2% DV), **Sugars
17.5g, Protein 6.9g (14% DV)
**Vitamin A (17% DV), **Vitamin C less than (1% DV), **Calcium (7% DV), **Iron
(12% DV), **Thiamin (5% DV), **Niacin (10% DV), **Vitamin B6 (5% DV), **Magnesium
(7% DV), **Folate (11% DV)
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based
on available nutrient data.
Recipe and photo credit: Eagle Brand