Almond Coconut Christmas Balls
Yield: 2 to 3 dozen balls
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut, divided
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/3 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon melted butter
- Red food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Mix together the confectioners' sugar, 1 cup coconut, cream, almond extract and melted butter. Stir until all are well combined.
- Now divide the mixture into three equal parts. Color one pink to red, one green and leave the other one white.
- Shape into 3/4 to 1 inch fat balls.
- Roll the balls in remaining coconut and let stand about 24 hours to become firm.