Yield: 40 candies or 10 servings, 4 candies each
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, not thawed
- 2/3 cup Baker's Angel Flake Coconut, plain or toasted
- 1 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup Planter's Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup multi-colored sprinkles
- Scoop small balls of frozen whipped topping using small ice cream scoop, melon baller or tablespoon.
- Roll 10 of the balls in each of the 4 coatings.
- Place in single layer on wax paper lined baking sheet or tray.
- Freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Store in tightly covered container in freezer.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
How To Toast Coconut: Spread coconut into thin layer in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 to 12 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
Per serving: Calories 170 Total fat 12g Saturated fat 8g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 35mg Carbohydrate 16g Dietary fiber 2g Sugars 12g Protein 1gVitamin A
Vitamin A 0% DV Vitamin C 0% DV Calcium 0 % DV Iron 2% DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company