- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, not thawed
- 2/3 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, plain or toasted
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup multi-colored sprinkles
- Scoop small balls of frozen whipped topping using small ice cream scoop, melon
baller or tablespoon.
- Roll 10 of the balls in each of the 4 coatings.
- Place in single layer on wax paper-lined baking sheet or tray.
- Freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Store in tightly covered container in freezer.
Yield: 40 candies or 10 servings, 4 candies each
Size It Up: Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to
keep tabs on portions.
How To Toast Coconut: Spread coconut into thin layer in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 to 12 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional Information: Calories 170 Total fat 12 g Saturated fat 8 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 35 mg Carbohydrate 16 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 12 g Protein 1 g Vitamin
0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 2 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):