Candy Cane Bark
- 1 pound Guittard's white chocolate (or other good quality white chocolate)
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 1 cup crushed candy canes or starlight mints
- Microwave the chocolate on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir. Microwave another 20 to 30 seconds to finish melting.
- Stir in the almonds and the candy.
- Spread out onto a piece of wax paper to desired thickness.
- Cool and break into pieces.
Posted by Gram Cracker at Recipe Goldmine 11/16/2001 3:33 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.