Chocolate Truffles Topiary
Did your mother ever say, “Look with your eyes, not your fingers”? It's next to impossible with this chocolate lover's centerpiece!
Yield: 1 centerpiece
- 1 round florists' foam topiary with dowel and base, 5 inches in diameter
- Flowerpot to fit topiary base, about 6 inches in diameter
- Rocks to weight flowerpot
- Plastic wrap or aluminum foil
- 1 yard 1 inch wide white and gold ribbon
- 36 to 48 chocolate truffles with firm centers, about 1 1/4 inches in diameter
- 2 to 3 cups fresh raspberries
- Press topiary base securely in flowerpot (glue if necessary).
- Fill pot 2/3 full with rocks.
- Insert toothpicks into topiary ball; push truffles onto toothpicks.
- Line top of pot with plastic wrap; cover with raspberries.
- Tie ribbon into bow on dowel.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Betty Crocker Kitchens