Christmas Fudge Wreath
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 9 cherry halves
- Walnut halves to form a circle on plate
- In double boiler, combine chocolate chips and milk. Stir over medium heat until
melted and thick no longer.
- Remove from heat; add chopped walnuts and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and stir.
- Cover with aluminum foil and set in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place walnuts halves in circle on plate. Spoon fudge on plate to form a wreath.
Fudge should not be smooth.
- Add cherries around wreath in threes to form berries.