Try adding cranberries to your Holiday fudge. Your guests will love it!
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION®
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (6 ounces) OCEAN SPRAY®
CRAISINS® Sweetened Dried Cranberries, any flavor
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or
- Line 8-inch-square baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Melt morsels and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible
heat. When morsels begin to melt, remove from heat; stir. Return to heat for a few
seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in powdered sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously
until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Stir in sweetened dried cranberries and nuts; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan; cover. Refrigerate until firm, about 8 hours.
- Lift from pan; remove plastic wrap. Cut into 48 pieces.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.
Yield: 24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
Reprinted with permission from
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.