Festive Chocolate Pretzel Twists
A new twist on holiday fun, these chocolate-covered pretzels are decorated to
match the season and are ready in 10 minutes.
- 1 bag (7.5 ounces) chocolate-covered pretzels
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided
- 3 to 4 drops McCormick® Green Food Color OR 8 drops McCormick® Red Food Color
- Place pretzels in single layer on flat surface covered with waxed or parchment
- For each color, mix 1/2 cup white chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon milk
and 3 to 4 drops green food color, or 8 drops red food color in small microwavable
bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir.
- Repeat until chocolate is smooth and
- Drizzle over pretzels.
- Let stand at room temperature until chocolate is firm.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo credit: