French Vanilla Fudge with Almonds
Creamy, nutty fudge with a hint of French Vanilla is perfect for holiday occasions.
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) white baking chocolate
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® French
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Whole almonds (optional)
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric
mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate and extract; mix well.
- Stir in chopped almonds.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Garnish with whole almonds, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Refrigerate: 1 hour
Makes 25 (1 square) servings.
Test Kitchen Tip: Drizzle melted semi-sweet
chocolate chips in a pretty pattern over the fudge, if desired.
Almond Fudge: Prepare as directed. Use 2 teaspoons
McCormick® Pure Almond Extract in place of the vanilla.
Recipe and photo credit: