Holiday Fruit Balls
- 1 pound graham cracker crumbs
- 1 pound candied pineapple, chopped
- 1 pound
candied cherries, chopped
- 1 pound raisins
- 1 pound marshmallows
- 3 pounds
English walnuts, chopped
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 1 cup evaporated
- 2 cans flaked coconut
- In saucepan melt margarine and marshmallows in milk over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Mix together remaining ingredients except coconut and pour milk over it. Stir
together until well mixed.
- Form into 1 1/2-inch balls and roll into coconut.
Yield: 200 balls
This recipe may be halved.