Jell-o Rainbow Popcorn
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick)
butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light
brown sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 package (4-serving size)
JELL-O Brand Strawberry or Lime Flavor Gelatin
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Line 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil
or wax paper.
- Toss popcorn and peanuts in large bowl; set aside.
- Place butter and syrup in small saucepan; cook on low heat until butter
- Add sugar and gelatin; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour immediately over popcorn mixture; toss to coat well.
- Spread into prepared pan, using 2 forks to spread evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Break into small pieces.
Yield: 16 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 150 Total fat 8g Saturated fat 2.5g Cholesterol
10mg Sodium 95mg Carbohydrate 19g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 13g Protein 3g
Vitamin A 2%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 2%DV
Recipe and photo credit: