Magic Mint Chocolate Bark
What a refreshing way to enjoy the decadent duo of mint and chocolate. Swirling dizzying designs adds some artistic flair, and fun, to this unforgettable treat.
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 2 min | Yield: 9 servings or 3/4 pound
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped oven roasted or toasted almonds
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line small baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Pour morsels onto prepared baking sheet. Arrange morsels so they are touching each other in a single layer (roughly an 11 x 9-inch rectangle).
- Bake for 1 to 3 minutes or until morsels are shiny.
- Remove from oven to wire rack. With tip of butter knife or wooden pick, immediately swirl morsels to create a swirled pattern.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Hold baking sheet 3 inches above counter and drop to settle nuts into melted morsels.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Variation: Substitute broken pretzel pieces or a nut of choice for the almonds.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com