Marshmallow Cherry Kisses
- 1 (8 ounce) package BAKERS Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 16 maraschino cherries with stems
- 16 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan on low heat, stirring occasionally. Place in small bowl; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, drain cherries and pat dry.
- Make indentation in each marshmallow with your finger, then insert 1 of the cherries into the hole, leaving 1/3 of the stem end of the cherry exposed.
- Using a fork to support the bottom of the marshmallow, dip the marshmallow into the chocolate, turning to evenly coat the cherry. Gently shake off excess chocolate.
- Place on wax paper-covered baking sheet; cover.
- Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company