Mint Iced Chocolate Fudge
This delicious, indulgent treat is designed for lovers of chocolate mint. Make
it ahead and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 1 box (1 pound) confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Mint Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick®
Green Food Color
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl; set aside.
- Heat butter and milk in small saucepan until butter melts.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla.
- Add to sugar mixture; mix well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- For the mint layer, place white chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable
bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave additional 15 to 30 seconds, stirring after 15 seconds.
- Stir in mint extract and green food color. Spread over cooled chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 16 (2-inch) squares.
Cut each square diagonally in half, making triangles.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Refrigerate: 1 hour
Yield: 32 (1 triangle) servings
Reprinted with permission from