Orange White Chocolate Bark with
Cranberries and Apricots
An irresistible handcrafted confection to make for everyone on your Christmas
- 1 package (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried
- Microwave chocolate chips in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes
or until almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely
melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in orange extract.
- Spread on large foil-lined baking sheet to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Sprinkle with almonds, apricots and cranberries, pressing lightly into chocolate
- Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until firm.
- Break into irregular pieces to serve.
- Store in tightly covered container at cool room temperature or in refrigerator
up to 5 days.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 186 Sodium:
28mg Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 22g Cholesterol: 9mg Protein: 2g Fiber: 1g
Reprinted with permission from