Peanut Butter Bon Bons
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 package
(16 ounces) confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 ounces milk chocolate coating
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Set aside.
- Place the butter, peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract
in medium mixing bowl. Using a heavy duty mixer, or a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients
into a smooth dough.
- Using two teaspoons of dough for each, shape the dough into balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and refrigerate.
- Melt the chocolate coating according to package directions.
- Remove peanut butter balls from refrigerator. Stick a toothpick into a ball and
carefully dip the ball into the chocolate coating, leaving the top one-fourth of
the ball uncovered. Place on paper-line cookie sheet, remove pick and continue procedure
until all balls are coated.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
Yield: 60 servings
Reprinted with permission from
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.