Peanut Butter Cup Bark
With its delicious white and dark chocolate layers, and peanut butter cups, this
holiday candy is irresistible — and easy.
When chocolate chips melt, they're thicker, less pourable, and generally harder
to handle than melted bars or chunks of chocolate.
We don't recommend chips for this recipe; choose bar chocolate instead.
- 1 cup bakeable mini peanut butter cups
- 2 2/3 cups chopped semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 2 2/3 cups chopped white chocolate, melted
- 2 to 3 drops peanut butter flavor, optional
- Melt the dark chocolate. Use a double boiler, or very carefully melt in
the microwave for 90 seconds or so, heating only until softened, then removing
from the oven and stirring to complete the melting process.
- Spread the chocolate into an 8" x 12" oval on parchment paper, waxed paper,
or lightly greased foil.
- Allow the chocolate to set, but not harden completely; about 20 minutes
in the refrigerator will hasten this process.
- Melt the white chocolate, stir in the peanut butter flavor, and spread over
the dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle the mini peanut butter cups on top, pressing them in gently.
- Allow the candy to cool until hardened, then break or cut it into chunks.
- Store candy airtight, at room temperature.
Yield: about 2 dozen pieces | Hands-on time: 15 to 30 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: King Arthur Flour - kingarthurflour.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.