Creamy, nutty fudge with a light green color is perfect for holiday occasions.
Melting the white chocolate in the microwave is the only cooking needed.
- 1 pound white baking chocolate
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Additional pistachios for garnish, if desired
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides
of pan. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well.
- Stir in chopped pistachios.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
- Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 20 min | Yield: 25 (1 square) servings
Substitute: One (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips can be substituted for
the white chocolate squares.
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick