Quick Holiday Raspberry Fudge
- 3 1/3 cups (two 10 ounce packages) Hershey's Raspberry
Chips or 3 1/3 cups Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or raspberry-flavored
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Very lightly
butter or spray with butter flavored spray.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, place raspberry chips and sweetened condensed
milk. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional
30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and
mixture is smooth when stirred; stir in vanilla extract.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board. Peel off foil; cut (with pizza cutter)
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Yield: about 4 dozen pieces or 2 pounds
For best results, do not double this recipe.