- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs, sugar, nuts, corn syrup and rum with hands. Mix
until ingredients are well combined. The mixture will be stiff and sticky.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- If desired, roll in sprinkles again just before wrapping each ball individually
in plastic wrap or before serving.