Santa's Candy Sleighs
Oh what fun it is to make a Santa's Candy Sleigh! Hey!
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- 8 candy canes, 6 inches long
- 4 bars (2.07 ounces
each) chocolate-covered peanut, caramel and nougat candy
- 4 packages (1 1/2 ounces
- 4 foil-covered chocolate Christmas trees (1.3 ounces each) or 12
foil-covered chocolate gift packages
- 4 foil-covered peanut butter or chocolate Santas (1 ounce each)
- For each sleigh, pipe glue along sides of 2 candy canes (in wrappers); attach
to either side of candy bar to make sleigh runners.
- Glue raisin package to top of candy bar.
- Glue tree and Santa to top of raisin package.
Yield: 4 sleighs
Reprinted with permission from
Betty Crocker 2007/TM General Mills.