Stained Glass Fudge
This is also known as Gumdrop Fudge.
- 1 1/2 pounds vanilla-flavored candy coating
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped
multi-colored gum drops (don't use the black ones)
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt coating with sweetened condensed milk
and salt; stir in vanilla extract and gumdrops.
- Spread into wax paper-lined 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store covered at room temperature.