- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup bite-size pitted prunes
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup candied cherries, dried cherries or
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Using a food processor, grind the fruit and nuts and mix well.
- Work into the mixture as much confectioners' sugar as it takes to form 1-inch
- Roll balls in granulated sugar and refrigerate in single layers between sheets
of wax paper in airtight containers for up to 1 month.
Yield: 4 1/2 dozen
Source: Yankee Magazine: The Magazine of New England Living